The Hybrid Conference opens the in-person event, held in Sozopol, Bulgaria, to online (virtual) attending participants.
- Registered attendees will be able to present their papers, follow the presentations and interact with the audience remotely
- Registered participants will be provided with further details on specific audio/video tools used and guidance for paper presentation
- Remotely attended authors will be required to present their paper according to IEEE policies and procedures about publication(s)
- A registration will still be required for all authors and conference attendees
We will post further updates about other aspects of the conference.
Feel free to contact us email@example.com if further questions arise.
Welcome to Sozopol
The city of Sozopol is located on a scenic bay along the southern Bulgarian coast, about 35 km south of Burgas.
The city, which has a population of 5,000, is one of the oldest on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast and one of the country’s most popular seaside resorts. The romantic atmosphere of the city’s beautiful old town attracts visitors from all over the world.
Archeological research indicates that the city has a 7,000 years old cultural tradition.
The city is divided into the Old Town and the modern section. The Old Town is justly renowned for its romantic atmosphere, thanks to its narrow cobbled streets and venerable old houses. Sozopol’s modern section is filled with hotels, dining establishments, and other pleasant diversions. There are many kinds of accommodation available, from luxury hotels to small family hotels, from guest houses to bungalows. There are also quite a few campgrounds close at hand: The Gradina (Garden), The Zlatna Ribka (Golden Fish), Kavatsi, Veselie (Good Times), and Smokinya (Fig Tree).
The Ropotamo Nature Reserve is a short distance south of Sozopol, on the river of the same name. There, visitors may take riverboat trips to view the region’s rich assortment of birds and plant life.
Source and further information: https://bulgariatravel.org/sozopol/
Please check current visa requirements to enter Bulgaria. You may check the Republic of Bulgaria Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Visa for Bulgaria official web site whether you need a visa and how to obtain one if necessary.
Requests for Visa Support Letters (for those, who need a Visa to enter Bulgaria)
The conference has policy for issuing official Visa Support Letters as follows:
- Visa Support Letters will be issued after successful registration of an accepted full paper and payment of conference fee
- Visa Support Letters can only be issued for the person accepted to attend the conference
- Visa Support Letters will be issued via email. Please contact a conference representative at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a Visa Support Letter. You must include the following details: (1) Your name as appears on your passport; (2) Your Date of Birth; (3) Your Passport Number; (4) Passport Date of Issue; (5) Passport Date of Expire; (6) Title of an accepted paper or poster
Note: Obtaining a Visa Support Letters from the conference will not guarantee that your visa application will be approved. The letter contains supplementary information that explains a visa applicant’s purpose of travel to Bulgaria.
Getting to Sozopol
Educational and sports rehabilitation center “Lazur”
7 Lazuren Bryag Str., 8130 Sozopol, Bulgaria | Plus code: CM9X+RP Sozopol (Google Maps)
Plus code: CM9X+RP Sozopol (Google Maps).
Conference participants can arrange their own accommodation/hotel bookings. You can also book your stay online at a nearby hotel using the links below:
Any other Booking Platform